Need Knowledge for QuickBooks?
With roughly 4 million users, QuickBooks is the #1-rated and best-selling financial software for small businesses. From its inception in 1992, Intuit has evolved the QuickBooks product line into a robust selection of software packages designed to serve a wide variety of industries.
The Costliest QuickBooks Mistakes
Although QuickBooks is popular because it can be used by small business owners and bookkeepers who have little or no accounting experience, there is still a learning curve and a chance that some entries may not be entered correctly. Here are a few of the telltale signs where I can likely save you time, money, and headaches:
- If you have account balances or financial reports that don’t make sense.
- If your CPA or tax preparer says your file needs to be cleaned up before they can do your taxes, and you don’t know what to do.
- If your statements are out of balance.
- If you can’t get the reports you need to make good business decisions.
- If you cannot get your accounts to reconcile.
- If you frequently call the support line at Intuit.
- If your bookkeeping is taking you longer than you think it should.
- If your reports show items you know have already been paid or received.
- And many more.
There’s a long list of trouble spots that can occur in QuickBooks, and you’re not alone if you’re having challenges. That’s why I analyze your data file when you first come to me. That gives both of us a list of action items that we can work from to help you locate trouble spots, get them corrected, and get your bookkeepers trained to enter the data correctly and keep it clean.
In-Depth Knowledge of QuickBooks
These days, understanding how to best use QuickBooks has grown into its own set of skills apart from traditional bookkeeping experience. Even the best bookkeeper must spend extra time getting to know how to use QuickBooks in order to enter all of the transactions most efficiently and accurately.
I’ve gathered my knowledge of QuickBooks across multiple years, multiple versions, multiple companies, and multiple industries. I can take all of the great ideas I see at training conferences and apply them to help you get your bookkeeping done more effectively.
Some of the ways I can help you make the most out of your QuickBooks software include:
- Helping you choose the right version so you get started on the right foot
- Installation, setup, and customization for your specific business needs
- Training and support for you or your bookkeepers to save you valuable time and money
- Data and file analysis and troubleshooting, in case you’re experiencing problems
- Customized reports to get you the business intelligence you need
- Add-ons and upgrades, in case you need more functionality
It’s comforting to have an expert available to contact when you need help with QuickBooks. To set up a no-cost, no-obligation consultation, give me a call at 206-549-6056 or email me at email@example.com today.